Joining us to share his wisdom in this area is Dr. Alex Shalman. Today Dr. Shalman and Dr. Costes discuss how Dr. Shalman has used his skills in esthetic dentistry and his passion for personal development to grow his practice.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Dr. Alex Shalman graduated NYU School of Dentistry and is now a clinical instructor there. Dr. Shalman is a 5th generation dentist and has owned his private practice for two years. He also has written and recorded very successful blogs and podcasts about personal growth and development. Dr. Shalman is also helping set up esthetics clubs at dental schools throughout the country. Dr. Shalman says that all successful people did not get there alone. Every successful person has had help getting to where they are.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How intraoral cameras can increase treatment acceptance
- Why the bar is being raised in esthetic dentistry
- How esthetics can be incorporated into everyday dentistry
Special thanks to Dr. Alex Shalman for sharing his strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Email Dr. Shalman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Dr. Shalman’s blogs at alexshalman.com
- Listen to Dr. Shalman’s podcasts by searching his name in itunes.
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 013: Dr. Alex Shalman – The Future in Esthetic Dentistry appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.