Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we are talking about the freedom that multiple streams of income can bring.
Joining us to share his wisdom in this area is Dr. David Phelps. Today Dr. Phelps and Dr. Costes talk about Dr. Phelps’ Freedom Blueprint. Dr. Phelps states that it is important for the dentist to have a plan B, because there may come a time when practicing dentistry is not an option for you anymore. Dr. Phelps ran into this problem when his twelve year old daughter was very sick with cancer and needed a liver transplant. The freedom blueprint has two steps: The first step is to focus on or grow your practice or practices. The second step is to generate multiple streams of income outside the practices.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How real estate can be a great second source of income
- Why you should focus on cash flow in real estate not the price of the property
- How to avoid getting burned in the real estate market
- How to play different markets in your favor
- How to structure a joint venture in real estate
Special thanks to Dr. David Phelps for sharing his strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Get Dr. Phelps book called From High Income to High Net Worth
- Listen to Dr. David Phelps podcast called the Dentist Freedom Blueprint
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 014: Dr. David Phelps – From High Income to High Net Worth appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.