Joining us to share their wisdom in this area is Chuck Stewart and Maureen O’Brien, both of Dental Advisors, L.L.C. Today Chuck, Maureen and Dr. Costes talk about how to deal with insurance companies, how to adjust your fees and several tactics to make your practice more profitable. The focus of Dental Advisors, L.L.C. is improving the bottom line for dentists by interacting with insurance companies on behalf of Doctors. As consultants, Chuck and Maureen analyze a practices Usual and Customary Rates (UCR), review PPO and DHMO fees for the practice, review relationship with Medicaid and other government programs and explore new business opportunities.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- “Network Stacking”, and how it is affecting your practice
- Current trends in PPO participation growth
- How to negotiate with insurance carriers and what tools you should be using
- Why updating your UCR yearly is so important
- The importance of diversity in the plans (“Plan Portfolio”) you accept
- Alternative ways to generate new revenue
- Relationship development with your carriers
Special thanks to Chuck Stewart and Maureen O’Brien for sharing their strategies and insight on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success by Dr. Mark Costes
- Visit Dental Advisors website at www.dentaladvisors.com
- Call Dental Advisors at 615-376-3065 or reach Maureen O’Brien directly at 707-731-1939
- Email Maureen O’Brien at email@example.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes