Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show Dr. Costes is a guest on “DentalHacks” podcast, hosted by Jason Lipscomb & Alan Mead. The topic of discussion is how a thorough business analysis and proven industry guidance can bring your dental practice to its full potential.
Today Dr. Mark Costes, founder of Dental Success Institute, discusses how consulting and coaching can help dentists make and get the most from their practice. From his early interest in dentistry and the many challenges Dr. Costes faced becoming a dentist, he learned that just being a dentist would not be enough to make his business the most it could be. Dr. Costes’ proven method of success has led him to open 7 successful dental offices, start a dental assisting school that now has more than 140 locations nationwide and author the book “Pillars of Dental Success”.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What should you do with patients once you have them
- Why you may not be making the profit that you want from your dental practice
- The basics to overhead and cashflow analysis
- Why your practice “Scorecard” might have the answers
- How to create additional passive income opportunities within the practice you already have
- Why leadership & relationships are of paramount importance to your bottom line
Special thanks to Jason Lipscomb and Alan Mead from DentalHacks podcast for having me on as a guest, and thanks to you for joining us as well! See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast!
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Visit Dental Success Institute at www.truedentalsuccess.com
- Check out Jason Lipscomb and Alan Mead on DentalHacks podcast
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 016: Dr. Jason Lipscomb & Dr. Alan Mead – Profitability, Cashflow, And Dental Success appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.