Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. In today’s episode, Dr. Mark Costes discusses what he calls his “un-sexy” approach to treatment plan acceptance.
There is no shortage of coaches, trainers and consultants out there in the world today that have very strong opinions about the most effective way to get patients to say “yes” to proposed treatment.
As dental practice owners we’ve all asked the following questions regarding treatment plan presentation:
Who should be presenting the treatment plan? Where should the presentation take place? How long should it take? Is it best to use patient education software, models, pictures, sketches or verbal descriptions during the presentation? How clinical should we get with our explanations? How do we approach the topic of payment? Dr. Costes breaks down his take on these commonly asked questions.
In this episode Dr. Costes will cover:
- The role that rapport and trust play in treatment plan acceptance
- How can the team guide the patient experience to increase the likelihood of case acceptance
- The mechanics of the treatment plan presentation
- The un-sexy truth behind great acceptance rates
Thanks for joining us for another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast!
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Find Dr. Mark Howden’s TedTalk video on YouTube
- For a whole host of practice building tips, visit the Dental Success Institute at: TrueDentalSuccess.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 020: Treatment Plan Acceptance: A Counterintuitive Approach appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.