Dr. Nicholas is a personal friend and great teacher. Dr. Nicholas owns and practices in an extremely profitable, multimillion dollar, fee for service dental practice in Burtonsville, MD. His expert, practical tips on efficiency are quickly implementable for any practice. Today, Dr. Nicholas and I discuss some of his most popular clinical and efficiency based products. As a result of his products, a dental practice can become more streamlined and profitable. Referring less work out, and increasing a dentist’s bottom line. As a result of Dr. Nicholas’ self admitted obsession with efficiency, he has experienced steady growth of about 30% over the last few years, despite the arrival of a corporate dental practice just across the street from his practice. Dr. Nicholas shares how his staff, systems and quality patient care has actually attracted patients from his competitors and helped his practice experience steady growth.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to create immediate and implementable systems in your practice, that can immediately improve your bottom line
- Learn about clinical and efficiency based products like the “One Hour Molar Root Canal, Build Up and Crown”
- How his “Ultimate Anesthesia” training course has become a huge practice builder by making patients more comfortable
- How a simple system of mandatory, daily patient phone calls can immediately increase your patient visits and profitability
- The importance of systemized office operations and making every patient experience, memorable, positive and the reliable
- How to refer less procedures out, and benefit from being able to provide your patient with in house care
Special thanks to Dr. Aaron Nicholas, for sharing his journey and knowledge of operational and clinical systemization on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more about Dr. Nicholas’ incredible ways to improve your practice, join us in Washington, D.C. for our Elite Practice Mastermind Meeting this September 25 & 26. Dr. Aaron Nicholas will be just one of the great speakers to share his strategies and systems for operating an elite dental practice.
- You can contact Dr. Nicholas or click to read more about Monday Morning Dentistry practice improvements or email at web@MondayMorningDentistry.com.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 022: Dr. Aaron Nicholas – The Monday Morning Dentist appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.