Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show I am speaking with Dr. Steve Rasner. Dr. Rasner has 35 years experience in a fee for service practice located in a blue collar/working class town in south New Jersey and is the author of “The Protocol Book”. He is an international speaker and a well regarded thought leader in the dental industry.
Dr. Rasner began his career graduating in the middle of his dental school class. Without many prospects for work, he joined his father’s traditional dental practice in his hometown located in New Jersey. Over the years Dr. Rasner has found and implemented many strategies and techniques highly lucrative for his practice. In my conversation with Dr. Rasner he reveals the cornerstone skill sets have led to his uncommon success, and have guided so many other dentists to make their practices more profitable and efficient. Dr. Rasner’s practice has experienced 29 years of consecutive growth and profitability. His journey is proof that you can build a successful dental practice regardless of demographics or location. This year his expected revenue increase will be more than 27% to total over $5 million.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How marketing to the fearful patient can lead to huge growth in your practice
- The five basics of a successful comprehensive treatment plan
- The value of obtaining the right continuing education and clinical experience
- Why the first 60 seconds of patient interaction can determine your success in treating them
- The value of networking with other successful dentists
- The advantage of researching and investing in a great website and SEO
Special thanks to Dr. Steve Rasner for taking time out of his busy practice to talk to me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us in Washington, D.C. for our Elite Practice Mastermind Meeting this September 25 & 26. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success at truedentalsuccess.com
- You can reach Dr. Rasner by email at email@example.com
- You can call Dr. Rasner directly at 856-692-1370
- The Protocol Book, by Dr. Steve Rasner
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes