Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show I am speaking with to Ashlee Evans. Ashlee is the Executive Director of Dental Success Institute, Horizon Dental Group and Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting.
Today Ashlee and I discuss our 10 step process to hiring your dental dream team. Ashlee shares the importance of defining the culture of your practice and how that plays a huge role in your candidate selection. Ashlee and I will outline the basics of the hiring flow from assembly of your hiring team, placing the ad, and what needs to happen in your interviews.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to create a compelling job listing that will attract the right type of prospect
- How to assemble a “hiring team”
- The exact process for pre-screening your applicants to save time and eliminate unqualified prospects from your search
- How to conduct an effective in-person interview that will help to reveal the character and problem solving skills of each applicant before you hire them
Special thanks to Ashlee Evans for taking time out of her busy schedule to talk to me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us in Washington, D.C. for our Elite Practice Mastermind Meeting this September 25th & 26th. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- JetLab at jetlabservices.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- You can reach Ashlee Evans at email@example.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 028: Ashlee Evans: How To Assemble A Dental Dream Team appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.