Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show, I take you behind the curtain at our most recent Elite Practice Mastermind event held in Washington, D.C. This small and intimate event was attended by some of our professions most successful private practice owners and their teams. As always, each attendee got the opportunity to discuss their biggest wins, challenges and upcoming goals with the group.
In this presentation, I discuss:
- The “Four Horsemen,” of the Elite Dental Practice
- The power of influence and how it applies to the evolution of your dental practice
- The often overlooked trait of the world’s most successful dental practice owners
- The resources that you must provide to your team in order to help them to reach their full potential
- The most effective leadership styles in Elite Dental Practices
Special thanks to you for joining us. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Check out 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, by John Maxwell – recommended in today’s show
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 029: Dr. Mark Costes: The Linchpin Of Dental Practice Success appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.