Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. In today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I’m sharing one of our most popular presentations from the Dental Success Summit 2015 which was held in March of this year. Dr. Buddy Furqueron, a speaker, coach and hugely successful general dentist from Henderson, TX discusses an alternative to the typical traditional dental practice transition.
The traditional transition “out” of dentistry usually involves acquiring a practice or starting one from scratch in the early part of a dental career, working to grow it consistently over two to three decades and then selling it to an associate or outside buyer. And while this is the route that most dentists take to capture the equity that they have built over an entire career, there are other strategies that exist to increase the growth and overall value of a practice prior to exiting the practice and the profession for good.
During his time on stage, Dr. Furqueron covers:
- The best way for dentists to maximize their retirement accounts
- How to experience several lucrative transitions within your single practice to maximize equity and value
- The most effective way to grow your nest egg once revenue rolls in
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls that dentists make when transitioning out of their practice
Special thanks to Dr. Buddy Furqueron for his fantastic presentation. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- JetLab at jetlabservices.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- You can reach Ashlee Evans at email@example.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 030: Dr. Buddy Furqueron: When Will You Hang Up The Hand Piece? appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.