Aaron, who has been practicing dentistry for the last twenty-seven years, attributes a large part of his 40% practice growth in the last twelve months to his extremely productive hygiene department. Aaron and I discuss how his hygiene department consistently produces one-third of the production in his multi-million dollar dental office.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The systems that drive the growth in his dental practice and his hygiene department
- How to structure a hyper-producing hygiene schedule without appearing rushed
- The reality of what must happen on the doctor side of the practice in order to create a wildly productive hygiene department
Special thanks to Dr. Aaron Nicholas, for sharing his very successful system of managing his hygiene department on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Learn more about Dr. Nicholas’: One Hour Molar Root Canal, Build Up and Crown
- Learn more about his: Ultimate Anesthesia product
- You can click to read more about: Monday Morning Dentistry efficiency systems, contact Dr. Nicholas by email at web@MondayMorningDentistry.com or calling (301) 388-5818.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 031: Dr. Aaron Nicholas: Hygienists Averaging $2K-$6K per Day? appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.