Would you like the formula to turning your hygiene department around while making it more vibrant, productive and profitable?
If so, you’re in luck…
On today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I’m sharing a presentation from our live annual event, the Dental Success Summit, by one of the world’s foremost experts in hygiene department effectiveness and profitability.
Heidi Arndt, RDH has worked in all facets of the dental profession: dental assistant, treatment coordinator, practice manager, and dental hygienist. Heidi managed over $140M in annual revenue and led all dental hygiene development activities for American Dental Partners which, at the time, consisted of over 250 practices and over 1,000 dental hygienists.
Heidi’s presentation at this event in San Diego blew the minds of all 200 dentists and their team members in attendance and I’m sure it will do the same for you; so give it a listen, it’s my gift to you- no strings attached!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to increase revenue and make 30% profitability from your hygiene department
- The five steps for creating a successful foundation in your hygiene department
- The importance of clear policies for patient treatment for both doctor and hygienist
- How to define the key performance indicators for your hygiene department
- How to determine your true profit margin for your hygiene department
- How to determine realistic hygiene goals for your practice
Special thanks to Heidi Arndt for speaking at our Summit and sharing her strategies and insight, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Email me at email@example.com
- Heidi Arndt: www.enhancedhygiene.com
- JetLab: jetlabservices.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe toThe Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 033: Heidi Arndt – Underperforming Hygiene Department? appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.