Dr. Pioch attended Michigan State University and played football, graduating in 1996. He then attended University of Michigan graduating in 2006. Next Dr. Pioch finished his GPR at University of Toledo.
Today, Dr. Pioch and I discuss his massive success with the purchase of two side by side practices in Salem, OR and later building a practice from scratch in Oregon City, OR. Dr. Pioch and his wife, Amanda bought the two practices in 2007 merging the offices and patient base in 2010. At the time of purchase, the practices had a combined collection of $700,000. When Dr. Pioch decided to sell that practice in 2014, the collection was $3.2 million. Prior to selling Dr. Pioch decided to challenge his business ability by starting a practice from scratch. Utilizing guidance from peers, Dr. Pioch was able to design and market a brand new practice that opened in June 2015. Since launch, the new practice has experienced more than 100 new patients per month every month since opening.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of being available and committing to your strategy
- The significance of accepting accountability for shortcomings in your own practice
- Why you should utilize the strategies of successful peers for growth
- How a strong online presence contributes to a successful practice
- Why your staff’s interaction with patients is often more vital yours for building lasting relationships
Special thanks to Dr. Raleigh Pioch for taking the time from his busy new practice to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Contact Dr. Pioch directly at 503-867-7179 or at his office Pioneer Dental Group 503-305-5051
- Books mentioned in this episode
- Raving Fans, by Ken Blanchard
- The One Minute Manager, by Ken Blanchard
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 036: Dr. Raleigh Pioch – Massive Success With Existing Practice & One From Scratch appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.