Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Dr. Jason Lowry.
Dr. Lowry is a return guest and also a featured speaker at the upcoming Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st – 2nd in Scottsdale, AZ.
Today, Dr. Lowry and I discuss his most recent success partnering with Six Month Smiles in creating marketing seminars and continued success of Catalyst Dental. Dr. Lowry also explains in detail how he was able to transition his small town clinic in Kingman, AZ to a multimillion dollar practice. He takes us on his journey of debt to success redemption. He also shares how he moved his practice to a new building and finally, the expansion of that building and the purchase of top of the line equipment. Dr. Lowry describes how along the way he learned by trial and error, including accumulating substantial financial debt, from choices he made in hopes of growing his practice. He has finally gained freedom of debt and growth to the point he is now able to bring on a partner. Dr. Lowry now focuses on his other entrepreneurial interests that include patient education marketing seminars via his other business, Catalyst Dental.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you shouldn’t allow the size of your facility limit your mindset
- How finding and defining a niche for your practice can result in financial success
- Why successful people want to help others become successful as well
- How taking on a partner in your practice can give you the time to grow financially outside and in addition to your practice
Special thanks to Dr. Jason Lowry for taking the time from his busy schedule to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st & 2nd, 2016 at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Early bird tickets are now available at www.dentalsuccesssummit.com.
- Email Dr. Lowry at email@example.com
- Call Dr. Lowry at 928-279-4605
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes