Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Dr. Anissa Holmes.
Dr. Holmes graduated from the University of Alabama in 1999. She opened her first practice in Birmingham, AL upon graduation. After six years in Birmingham, Dr. Holmes decided to move to Jamaica where her husband, an oral surgeon is from. She has since established herself in Kingston, Jamaica as a pioneer in cosmetic and family dentistry. Dental Products Report has defined her as one of the top 25 women in dentistry. Dr. Holmes is also an expert on enhancing the patient experience and using social media to grow a raving and loyal patient following.
Today, Dr. Holmes and I discuss her amazing marketing success in getting 1,500 to 1 ROI on her investment and how she has achieved such a high ratio. By diligently tracking her leads, Dr. Holmes has defined where her highest ROI are generated from and how she created a marketing plan that emphasizes her greatest lead generating source: Facebook. She has also applied marketing techniques from other industries to create a very unique and successful approach using a host beneficiary strategy. In addition to having mastered a marketing strategy that brings her an average of 100 to 150 new patients per month, Dr. Holmes is revolutionary in her patient relations approach. Her systemized business plan of creating and meeting monthly goals is a triumph not only financially but also with her team and patients. By creating an absolutely distinctive patient experience that includes arm massages, using iPads for sound reduction and offering coffee and plantain tarts she has truly set her practice apart from any other. Dr. Holmes shares in detail how she has created an enjoyable and prosperous practice for her team and patients to be a part of.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why creating yearly and monthly procedure goals can unite your team and be a financial benefit
- How to combine marketing and systems for greater results in patient experience
- Why having a business coach can take you to the next level in your practice and overall legacy over and over
- How a truly unique and wonderful patient experience can result in a high rate of patient referrals
- How to utilize Facebook to target a specific audience, for specific promotions
Special thanks to Dr. Anissa Holmes for taking the time from her busy schedule in Jamaica to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st & 2nd, 2016 at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Early bird tickets are now available at www.DentalSuccessSummit.com.
- Connect with Dr. Holmes on Twitter at @deliveringwell
- On Facebook at www.facebook.com/jamaicasmilesdental/
- Follow Dr. Holmes’ blog at http://jamaicasmilesblog.com/
- Watch for “Delivering Well Dental Podcast” hosted by Dr. Holmes coming in January
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 040: Dr. Anissa Holmes: Creating A Marketing Strategy To Achieve 1500 to 1 ROI appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.