Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Jayme Amos.
Jayme is founder of Ideal Practices Consulting, author of Choosing the Right Practice Location, host of “Dentistry’s Ideal Practices Podcast” and host of the upcoming events “Startup Practice Blueprint” to be held in San Antonio, Miami and Las Vegas this year. Jayme has a degree in International Business and has focused his expertise in dental practice startups, focusing on site selection, demographics, financing, construction, floor plan design and profitability.
Jayme and I discuss the challenges dentists face in starting their own practice and the practical steps they can execute to ensure greater success. He describes the importance of defining the ideal patient, in addition to finding the right location and doctor/patient ratio. Jayme also shares how marketing for a new practice should begin months prior to the grand opening and can result in as many as 100 new patients on opening day.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you should choose your landlord for a new location as much as you should choose the location
- What the ideal doctor/patient ratio metric should be
- How defining your office’s vision can build your patient base
- The importance of understanding your working capital
- Why understanding commercial real estate lease laws is essential
- How to envision and create a successful floor plan for your new practice
Special thanks to Jayme Amos for speaking with me today. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st & 2nd, 2016 at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Discounted tickets are now available at www.DentalSuccessSummit.com.
- For event information on upcoming “Start Up Practice Blueprint” course www.idealpractices.com/course
- For the free web class mentioned in this episode www.idealpractices.com/tuition
- Books mentioned in this episode
Dentistry’s Guide: Choosing the Right Practice Location: Overlooked Ways Demographics, PPO’s, Taxes and Retirement are Linked to Success In Your New Facility, by Jayme Amos
- “Dentistry’s Ideal Practices Podcast”, hosted by Jayme Amos can be found on Itunes
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 047: Jayme Amos – Building The Ideal Practice From Scratch appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.