Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Vincent Cardillo.
Vincent is a multiple practice advisor, specializing in positioning clients for long term growth by strengthening and developing strategic structuring and systemization in their practices. Vincent is the founder of Dental Management Innovations and has more than 17 years in the dental practice management field. Today, Vincent and I talk in depth about developing and using private equity to grow your practice. Vincent discloses the six evolutionary stages of practice growth in great detail. He shares how to legally structure and maneuver practices for a successful group model. Vincent also discusses the key elements that lead to substantial, increased shareholder value in each company. In this episode we also focus on the power of practice partnerships and how centralized management creates leverage and maintains standards throughout a group practice model.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to create a financial environment for successful use of private equity
- Why you should use a consultant for planning rapid growth and expansion
- How to strategically bring small practices or small groups together to create more value
- The six evolutionary stages of practice growth
- Why a multiple practice company should also have a management company
Special thanks to Vincent Cardillo for taking the time to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st & 2nd, 2016 at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Early bird tickets are still available at www.DentalSuccessSummit.com.
- Contact Vincent Cardillo at www.dmidental.com/consulting-your-practice/
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 049: Vincent Cardillo – Secrets Of A Corporate Dentistry Executive appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.