Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast.
Is your hygiene department a loss leader?
In this week’s episode, I interview Jake Conway. Jake is our financial analyst here at the Dental Success Institute.
During our time together, we discuss:
- What the hygiene department must produce each hour to break even
- The key adjunct services that every hygienist must be aware of
- What minimum percentage of the active patient base should also be active in the hygiene department
- What percentage of your hygiene patients should be actively involved in period treatment
- … and much more!
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
We’re proud to announce that Jake will be one of our featured speakers at the Dental Success Summit in April 1-2, 2016.
Quick reminder: There’s only four days left to register for the Dental Success Summit 2016 at a 60% discount! If you would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Register to get the early bird discount before it is too late at www.DentalSuccessSummit.com.
- You can reach Jake Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 052: Jake Conway – Huge Profits from the Hygiene Department appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.