Today I am sharing an interview I did on the Relentless Dentist podcast with host Dr. David Malolely. In this interview Dr. Maloley and I discuss creating a well defined work culture. We focus on the importance of involving your team in the construction of policy and accountability and how to apply that to your personnel. By creating mission and vision statements and core values, you have designed the guidelines for your office culture. I share how using the power of leadership becomes a culture of excellence within your practice and allows your team to continue to build on that culture. I also explain how using written accountability for each position is not just a guideline for that person to do their job, but can also be used as a training tool for replacing that team member if needed.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
The Relentless Dentist podcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Dr. David Maloley that focuses on actionable and inspirational content for people in dentistry. Dr. Maloley has a relaxed conversational approach to his interviews that make the listener feel as though they are a part of the conversation.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to develop a creative, well defined office culture
- Why it is important that your team have the right chemistry. How to get your team involved in creating their own accountabilities
- How to get your team involved in creating their own accountabilities
- How to create a policy that actually sticks
Special thanks to Dr. David Maloley for inviting me to be a guest on his fantastic podcast. Thanks to you for you for joining us today. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st & 2nd, 2016 at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Early bird tickets are now available at www.DentalSuccessSummit.com.
- Relentless Dentist podcast on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/relentless-dentist-show-drs./id680226961?mt=2
- For discounted tickets to Dental Success Summit 2016 go to http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
Use Code: RD16
- Books mentioned in this podcast
Delivering Happiness, by Tony Hsieh
Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage and WOW, by Tony Hsieh
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 053: Dr. David Maloley – Culture, Chemistry & Accountability appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.