Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Dr. Shawn Van de Vyver.
Dr. Van de Vyver graduated from the University of Michigan School, of Dentistry in 2006. After failed positions as an associate, he decided to pursue dentistry from a different direction and purchased his first practice. As a result of his interest in technology, Dr. Van de Vyver has also incorporated automation and systemization into the operation of his offices, allowing double digit growth. He is creating a multiple practice operation and shares the basics on how he builds and combines practices to maximize profitability and provide high level service. He and Mark also discuss the pros and cons to owning your practice real estate or leasing.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why systemization and automation can be beneficial to your HR process
- How to determine if a “for sale practice” is for you
- Why looking for the opportunity rather than waiting for it can give you an edge
- How brokers may not have your best interest in mind
- Why you should stay in the business you are good at
Special thanks to Dr. Shawn Van de Vyver for taking time to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for the 4th Annual Dental Success Summit 2016 on April 1st & 2nd, 2016 at the Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. Early bird tickets are still available at www.DentalSuccessSummit.com.
- Contact Dr. Shawn Van de Vyver at drvan@gldentistry
- Books mentioned in today’s episode
- School of Greatness: A Real World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy, by Lewis Howes
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win, by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 054: Dr. Shawn Van de Vyver – Success With Automated Systemization appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.