Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Today I am sharing a presentation by Dr. Jason Lowry at our recent 4th annual Dental Success Summit in Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Jason Lowry practices general dentistry in Kingman, AZ. In his presentation he shares how he has doubled his income with a few key changes in his approach to his practice as a business. Dr. Lowry was a fee for service dentist. Overnight the profitability of Dr. Lowry’s practice was reduced by 33% because he changed from fee for service to accepting PPO’s. As a result his thinking had to change and he made some tough decisions to invest in his success. Dr. Lowry shares the 3 key parts for creating a PPO profitability formula and how to double your income in 12 months.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Dr. Lowry is the founder of Catalyst Dental, a turn-key marketing and platform for building a new patient base of dental implant cases.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The three key components for PPO profitability are
- Tigers do not have insurance
- Why it is important to evaluate your capacity
- How investing in your practice can create a huge return
- Why you should address the patient’s primary concern and not yours
- The number one way to out gun a PPO
Special thanks to Dr. Jason Lowry for speaking at the 4th annual Dental Success Summit. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for Dental Success Summit International 2016 on June 3rd in Auckland, New Zealand & June 10th in Sydney, Australia. Early bird tickets are still available at www.SuccessSummitNzAu.com or www.TrueDentalSuccess.com .
- Email Dr. Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Dr. Lowry at 928-279-4605
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 057: Dr. Jason Lowry – Double Your Revenue In 12 Months appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.