Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Dr. Tarun Agarwal.
Dr. Agarwal is a sought after speaker, author, founder of 3D Dentists and influencer in the dental profession. He is also a full-time dentist, continuing education provider and host of the widely popular podcast, “T-Bone Speaks.” Tarun shares how his love and interest in technology has influenced his career and practice/business management. He also discusses how to determine what technology is the best for your practice and how to work through the implementation of that technology. We also speak about how to manage the expense of new technology. Tarun gets in depth on operating a PPO driven practice and profiting, including how he manages his own “Freedom Fund”. This and much more in this interview with Dr. Tarun Agarwal.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to manage the debt of new technology and still profit
- Why planning for the implementation of new technology is important
- How to determine what technology is right for your practice
- The difference between dental business vs. dental practice
- How to profit as a PPO driven practice
- Why knowledge of medical billing is useful to a PPO practice
Special thanks to Dr. Tarun Agarwal for taking time to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for Dental Success Summit International 2016 on June 3rd in Auckland, New Zealand & June 10th in Sydney, Australia. Early bird tickets are still available at www.SuccessSummitNzAu.com or www.TrueDentalSuccess.com .
- Contact Dr. Tarun “T-Bone” Agarwal by texting tbonespeaks to 44222
- Find 3D Dentists at http://3d-dentists.com/
- Find “T-Bone Speaks” podcast at http://3d-dentists.com/t-bone-speaks-podcast/ or iTunes
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 060: Dr. Tarun Agarwal – Technology, Medical Billing And Practice Success appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.