Ben is a 2011 graduate of the Medical College of Georgia. He is the current president elect of the NW Louisiana Dental Association and active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Ark LA TEX Academy of Dentistry. Ben owns a fee-for-service dental practice in Shreveport, LA and is a member of the Elite Dental Practice Mastermind group.
Today Ben and I discuss how culture and systems have driven growth in his practice for the last three years. He shares the challenges he had in implementing a new work culture in the practice he purchased with some employees that had been with the previous dentist for nearly 20 years. We examine how to look for and recognize any faults as a leader managers and practice owners may struggle with when defining a new office culture. Ben compares strategies for purchasing, merging and maintaining an existing patient base and what he’s learned in the first three years of dental practice ownership.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to determine if you are providing your team with the tools they need to succeed
- Why documenting culture implementation attempts with an employee is important
- How to implement and maintain an ideal practice culture
- The importance of reparing for the possible backlash of letting a long time staff member go
Special thanks to Dr. Ben Kacos for speaking with me today. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for Dental Success Summit International 2016 on June 3rd in Auckland, New Zealand & June 10th in Sydney, Australia. Early bird tickets are still available at www.SuccessSummitNzAu.com or www.TrueDentalSuccess.com .
- Email Dr. Kacos at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (318) 869-2593
- Watch for Dr. Kacos new website at www.exploreeducationce.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes