Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. This episode of Dentalpreneur is being recorded as we stream live on Facebook. Today Dr. Ben Kacos joins me in Portland, Oregon as we convene for the second Elite Practice Mastermind meeting of this year.
Regular listeners of the Dentalpreneur podcast are familiar with Dr. Kacos, this is his second appearance. For those of you not familiar with Dr. Kacos, he is a 2011 graduate of the Medical College of Georgia, owns a fee-for-service dental practice in Shreveport, LA and is a member of the Elite Dental Practice Mastermind group.
Today Dr. Kacos and I speak about applying Napoleon Hill’s concept of a mastermind group and the benefits that belonging to such a group has. We discuss how the “hot seat” exercises that are a part of each mastermind event as a measure of accountability and opportunity for peers learn and provide valuable guidance. Dr. Kacos shares how he has grown from being a mastermind member to now starting a continuing education business for dentists that will combine learning with adventure and socializing.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to determine which a business coach, consultant and/or mastermind group is right for you
- Why meeting with your professional peers is beneficial
- How accountability can lead to implementation and systemization
- When to realize you have out grown your business coach or mastermind group and need to step it up
Special thanks to Dr. Ben Kacos for speaking with me today. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Email Dr. Kacos at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (318) 869-2593
- Watch for Dr. Kacos new website at www.exploreeducationce.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 066: Delving Deep With Mastermind Elite; Dr. Ben Kacos appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.