Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Dr. Jason Lipscomb.
Dr. Lipscomb is a multiple practice owner in Virginia, where he lives with his wife and two children. Most dentists know Dr. Lipscomb as the co-host along with Dr. Alan Mead, of the widely popular podcast, The Dental Hacks. Jason and I have a great conversation on a number of topics. Dr. Lipscomb gives me his recipe on how to be a multiple practice owner, what worked for him and what didn’t. Dr. Lipscomb shares how he built and mastered both his websites and a remarkable social media campaign. We also speak about how got and why he into podcasting and the making of “The Dental Hacks Podcast”.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How leadership involves building a team that can support your deficiency
- The essentials as an owner of a multiple practice plan
- How social media marketing designed specifically for your practice’s can be hugely beneficial
- What systemization means to the success of multiple practices
- How adding a specialist to your practice might be the move of the future
- How to keep interest and in your practice
Special thanks to Dr. Jason Lipscomb for taking time to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Find “The Dental Hacks Podcast” at dentalhacks.com or on iTunes
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 068: Dr. Jason Lipscomb – Multiple Practices, Social Media & Leadership appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.