Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur podcast. Joining me in Dental Success Institute headquarters today is Dr. Jason Campbell.
You may be familiar with Dr. Campbell from previous interviews on The Dentalpreneur podcast. He is the founder of the Advanced Prosthetics Institute and coaches dentists on how to convert their general practice to a surgically based practice. Dr. Campbell is the master production.
Today Dr. Campbell and I discuss how he made the change in his own practice from general to surgical and how he is now teaching others with similar interests to do the same. He shares how his upcoming course at the Advanced Prosthetics Institute, partnered with Dental Success Institute, teaches doctors a combination of preparing to integrate surgical procedures into the operatory and the new business into their practices. Dr. Campbell explains how his course uses the critical thinking process to instruct attendees on making the right decisions for their practice. Taking doctors step by step from what works best to what types of courses they should pursue if they choose to continue their surgical education.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How keeping work in-house can increase production by 100%
- Why taking surgical CE is not enough to truly be profitable as a surgical practice
- How to target an underserved patient base using complex care
- Why an un-sponsored course has more substance and value
- How to use a common sense approach to bring clinical and business together
A very special thanks to Dr. Jason Campbell for taking the time from his busy schedule to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- For more information on upcoming courses at the Advanced Prosthetics Institute, including January check their website at advancedprostheticsinstitute.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 071: Dr. Jason Campbell – Keep Your Surgery In-House appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.