Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we are reviewing some helpful strategies that helped make 2016 a successful year.
Joining Dr. Mark Costes today is fellow Mastermind member, Dr. Aaron Nicholas. Dr. Nicholas will be speaking at the upcoming not-to-be-missed events Voices of Dentistry and the 2017 Dental Success Summit. He and Dr. Costes look back on 2016 as it comes to a close and compare notes on some of the strategies they implemented that produced the most positive results in their practices.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Nicholas and Dr. Costes share some of the challenges and some of the wins they experienced while practicing as a coach to other dentists. Dr. Nicholas elaborates on some main factors that allowed some clients to be more successful than others. They both also go into detail about what specific actions they took in their practices over the year. They reveal what kind of results they showed as well as where you should be looking to see results and how often.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What does constant improvement look like in action
- Why is having a weekly meeting in your practice important
- How often should you be reviewing your numbers
- Where to look for loopholes in your monthly statements
- How rotating management responsibilities can improve team work ethic
Special thanks to Dr. Aaron Nicholas for sharing his experiences and knowledge on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on Dentalpreneur.
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- For more info on coaching email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes