Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we gain some insider knowledge on topics such as successful transition into retirement, practice acquisition and implant procedures.
Joining us today is multiple practice owner and transition specialist Dr. Brady Frank. Dr. Frank is on the forefront of the implant industry and has trained over 3,800 dentists on both novice and complex procedures. He learned at an early point in his career that only 6% of dentists were able to retire at 59 with abundance. This awareness motivated Dr. Frank to learn how to make his retirement plans work better for him. He has an interest in helping others in the industry; young dentists in particular, avoid the mistakes he learned from along the way.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
One of the key things that Dr. Frank noticed about dentists that were struggling with having a good retirement transition plan was that they didn’t understand the difference between cash flow and wealth accumulation. He also goes into detail about his top three favorite acquisition opportunities and how you can find them. He and Dr. Costes reveal some strategies on what proper compensation formulas can look like for new associates. The last topic they dive into is regarding different types of implant procedures.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What role your tax bracket plays in your transition options
- How shifting from ordinary income to long term capital growth effects your tax rate
- How to convert growth from practices into cash that can be invested in retirement plans
- What a successful merger can do for you
- Buy in vs. trial partner success rates
Special thanks to Dr. Brady Frank for sharing his experiences and knowledge on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur.
- Courses taught by Dr. Brady Frank: http://www.hdiqdental.com/brady-frank.html
- Visit TrueDentalSuccess.com/DentalSuccessSummit
- Visit VoicesofDentistry.com
- For more info on coaching email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 098: Dr. Brady Frank – How to Build a Multiple Practice Empire appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.