Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show Dr. Mark Costes visits Midwestern University to share with students some business fundamentals he’s learned in practicing dentistry and multiple practice ownership.
Dental school students Brian Pierce and Derek Green invited Dr. Mark to come speak with the students at their school when they made their appearance on episode 093 of the Dentalpreneur. Dr. Mark begins his talk by leading with his flaws and how his background in practicing dentistry was not a path always paved in gold. He discusses with the students how embracing your flaws and struggles can prime you for more success into the future.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Costes gives away the number one practice builder, which is to deliver painless local anesthesia. He goes in depth on what is required of a successful practice owner. Some of these topics include: management skills, self improvement routines, financial awareness, team culture, and marketing strategies.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is AIPE analysis and how can it transform your business
- What it means to marinate yourself in enriching material daily
- Questions to ask when looking at prospective dental practices
- The importance of leadership and public speaking skills for business owners
- What EODP and DTP are and how they can facilitate a productive culture in your offices
Special thanks to Brian Pierce and Derek Green for inviting us to Midwestern University for today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on the Dentalpreneur.
- Books mentioned in today’s episode:
- E-Myth Revisted, by Michael Gerber
- Fred Factor, by Mark Sanborn
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win, by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies, by Chet Holmes
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes