Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. This show marks the 100th episode for Dentalpreneur! Dr. Mark Costes reviews the past year in business and shares some new tips for listeners.
On today’s show Dr. Costes explains some of the business strategies that were most helpful during the past year. The environment at the Dental Success Institute has been one of rapid growth which has provided ample opportunities for learning along the way.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Mark begins this episode by giving a shout out to the top 20 biggest supporting countries for the show. He gives a status update on all the business ventures that have been the focus for the past year. He also let’s listeners in on what he’s been self educating with lately.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- When venturing into the consulting world is a good choice
- Financial snags to expect when in a stage of rapid growth
- Lead measures vs. lag measures
- Why you should have WIG’s and what they are
- What questions to ask yourself when setting goals
Thanks to you for listening and joining us on our 100th episode! See you next time on the Dentalpreneur.
- Email email@example.com
- Books mentioned in this episode:
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Chris McChesney and Sean Covey
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 100: Dr. Mark Costes – Reflections of 2016, Warts and All! appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.