Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we learn some different methods of addressing dental office billing and how outsourcing can prevent bottlenecking within the practice.
Joining us today is owner and founder of eAssist Dental Billing, Dr. James Anderson. This service is now Americas leading provider in dental business process outsourcing services. It eases the burden on office staff while optimizing the payment and appeal process. Ultimately, it helps practices be more efficient, profitable and customer focused.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Anderson practices dentistry two days a week along with working on and promoting eAssist. When he was developing his practices he realized after some time that he got into a cycle of hiring and firing office managers in attempts to find an all-star employee. He decided to stop doing this and look at hiring more people instead to fulfill all the tasks he knew were important to operating a successful business. Due to space limitations at his growing practice, he began to think outside the box and started utilizing the services of out of the office staff members.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How outsourcing can free up your staff to perform their tasks better and feel happier
- What you can expect to pay and what you can save using eAssit
- Is eAssist compatible with your current software
- The division of responsibilities between eAssist and your current staff
Special thanks to Dr. James Anderson for sharing his knowledge and expertise on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur.
- Contact Dr. Anderson 1-844-EASSIST
- Visit http://Dentalbilling.com
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- For more info on coaching email email@example.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 103: Dr. James Anderson – How to Get 100% Collections Without Breaking the Bank appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.