Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show Dr. Mark Costes shares his fantastic four list of top reads and some of the key tips he’s implemented from them.
On today’s show Dr. Costes explains some of the business strategies that he has learned and implemented in his practices. He gets into some of the details he has found in a few of his favorite books about business. Dr. Costes also shares what he’s been up to lately. He discusses why it is important to surround yourself with people that are further along than you on your career path and not always be the smartest or most successful guy in the room.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Costes is fresh off the road from his most recent Mastermind Meeting that was held in Dallas, TX. He has begun 2017 with a running start and encourages everyone to make 2017 the year of execution!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What are WIGS and why you should have them
- How are lead and lag measures a part of attaining WIGS
- How can each department play a role in helping you attain your WIGS
- Why it is important not to get stuck in a cycle of learning and start executing
Thank you for joining us on today’s show. See you next time on the Dentalpreneur!
- Visit http://breakawaypractice.com/dentalownershipsummit
Or Email email@example.com for more information
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Books mentioned in this episode:
The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Chris McChesney and Sean Covey
E-Myth Revisted, by Michael Gerber
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win, by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies, by Chet Holmes
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 104: Dr. Mark Costes – 2017; Your Year of Execution appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.