Sometimes the best business lessons come from outside the business world. In celebration of father’s day a couple of weeks ago here in Australia, I reflect on five things that my dad taught me about business. Although my dad isn’t a dentist, there are some simple life lessons from him that I’ve carried with me into the day to day running of my practice.
In this episode, the five key things are:
1. How to start each day with a win, and why you should
2. The keys to making your business a team sport.
3. How to give your customers more than they asked for (without breaking your budget)
4. Why persistence is the secret to success
5. How you can make each day better than the last