[Editor’s Note: We are experimenting with different formats for these posts. This particular post includes a video and embedded audio that may not display correctly in our emails. If you are reading this in your email inbox and want the best experience, considering clicking on the title of the post to be taken to our website.]
September is ending and October is beginning. This officially marks the end of Q3 and we hope that the rest of 2019 finishes strong.
- Mark Costes talks about being over-leveraged while undergoing back surgery and how that affected him during his recovery. You can listen to this short episode here (the episode is only 6 minutes long, but highlights why diversifying your income and keeping your own lifestyle reasonable is important): https://www.truedentalsuccess.com/the-dentalpreneur-podcast/696-slave-to-the-hand-piece/
- Howard Farran talks to Marc Novak about the benefits of an AEGD or GPR. This is a great episode for third or fourth-year dental students who are contemplating pursuing residency training before entering private practice: https://youtu.be/tLptw20RBXE
- Scott McDonald’s Doctor Demographics is an excellent resource for young dentists or any dentist who is contemplating relocation. We often hear about how saturated a particular market is, but in this episode, Scott outlines 5 reasons to practice in Seattle, WA. If you’re contemplating practicing dentistry or doing business with dentists in Seattle and it’s surrounding suburbs, this episode is worth listening to:
- Are you thinking about acquiring a dental practice or are you trying to learn more about how you can help a dentist acquire a practice? Listen to the Dental Amigos discuss best practices for financial due-diligence before buying a practice:
- This is an older episode by Russell Kirk that I found this month about burnout. Are you experiencing burnout? So many dentists struggle with the feeling of burnout but struggle to identify the symptoms and take corrective action: http://businessofdentistry.libsyn.com/beating-burnout-part-1